Escher Reimagines Riposte Platform
Out of the box applications deliver fast implementation to Posts
Amsterdam, Netherlands – 1st Oct, 2019 — Escher, the global leader transforming postal operators and couriers, today announced the reimagining of the award winning Riposte platform. Postal Operators can now take advantage of new standard configurable applications to support fast deployment of products and services, at any point of service or channel.
“For the last 30 years, we have been made substantial investments in the Riposte platform in order to meet the needs of our clients and the industry,” commented Nick Manolis, CEO Escher Group. “Our latest release is built on our world-class messaging framework, providing a modular architecture and consolidated data centre infrastructure. Enabling out of the box implementation, with a series of Post-specific applications, this solution will deliver business value faster and decrease the cost of implementation for Posts around the world.”
Riposte’s open architecture ensures Posts are not locked into specific components, services, technical architecture or hardware. The solution easily integrates with existing applications and systems and can quickly expand to enable Posts to pivot and adapt to new services, markets, business models and technologies. Riposte offers unparalleled flexibility, enabling the addition, removal or replacement of components to support evolving needs.
- Multiple channels – including counter, kiosk, mobile, PUDO, agency or franchise.
- Variety of services – including parcel, letter, retail, financial, government.
- New modes of engagement – including full service, guided, self-service
- Multiple physical locations – including doorstep, branch, office, PUDO, agency and franchise.
Manolis continued, “In addition to re-platforming Riposte, we are also focused on offering out of the box applications that Posts need to run their business and transform their models. We plan to regularly develop new apps based on consumer needs, Riposte Anti Money Laundering and Riposte eTopUp are already in development. These applications will deliver more value to Posts through compelling customer experiences, ensuring compliant practices and increasing revenue opportunities.”
The following Riposte applications are available today from Escher:
- Riposte Mail – provides mail services for all mail formats and integrates with track and trace, based on best practice from over 35 Post implementations.
- Riposte Agency – allows Posts to perform third-party bill payment transactions.
- Riposte Delivery – automates how packages are received, stored or shelved, and/or handed over for pickup and drop-off for the recipient.
- Riposte Retail – enables customers to enjoy a frictionless retail experience, including purchases, returns and promotions.
- Riposte Customer Satisfaction – Escher’s brand new customer satisfaction solution is made up of three distinct products – Riposte Insight, Riposte AI and Riposte Digital Onboarding.
- Riposte Taxes, Duties & Compliance – powered by Hurricane, enables Posts to correctly identify product classification, screen for restricted products, estimate taxes and duties, and screen for denied parties.
Escher’s strategy and award winning, built-for-Post products have already received significant endorsement from customers, several of whom are already live on the new platform.
Escher is transforming postal operators and couriers worldwide, enabling them to engage today’s digitally savvy customers across all points of engagement. With Escher’s unique, purpose-built customer engagement platform, Posts can drive superior customer experience, with greater speed and better economics.